We look forward to welcoming you to the Apex City of London Hotel on Thursday 6 October.
The briefing is designed to help create greater financial strength for you and your business in this challenging economic climate.
Of particular focus will be the recent changes to pension legislation, detailed in the draft Finance Bill 2011 published on 9th December 2010.
We will provide you with the most up-to-date information and practical solutions to help you ensure that your retirement plans stay on track.
Ian Price, Divisional Director for Pensions at St. James's Place Wealth Management spoke at the briefing and discussed the challenges and opportunities presented by the recent changes for you and your retirement plans. Key headlines from the Bill included:
- Reduction in the Annual and Lifetime Allowance
- Introduction of Carry Forward
- No compulsion to purchase an annuity
- Unsecured pension changes to capped drawdown
- Alternative secured pension abolished
- Introduction of flexible drawdown
- Taxation of lump sum death benefits changes
Register your interest
To register your interest in future events please email, or telephone 020 8770 0647.